I started reading books again, mostly romance. Mostly disappointments. Luckily, I’m not paying for most of them. Watched a lot of movies, some of which might not be listed. Any of this will be revisited for further details in the future. Thinking of getting an account at The Artifice to write about things I watch and meander over.
- Dimension W— Liked this one quite a bit.
- Dantalian no Shoka
- Ergo Proxy
- Anne Happy (Did I mention that I watched this a few months ago?? Revisited it when I wanted something cute to watch.)
- I’m not sure I wrote a post about D. Gray-Man but I liked that enough to write a three fan fictions about it.
- Deadpool, despite my better judgement. It had its moments. Negasonic Teenage Warhead was a plus.
- The Last Witch Hunter (I like seeing Vin Diesel in this kind of role *shrug*. Though his character was patronizing to witches though, in that kind of “Let me tell you who you are after I’ve been slaughtering your kind for centuries” way.).
- Central Intelligence (I want to call this movie everything but what it’s called–National Security, Redacted–I keep forgetting what this movie’s title and had to go to Dwayne Johnson’s wiki and look at his filmography to get it. I liked Dwayne Johnson’s character. Overall, for a movie I walked in on, I thought it was pretty funny, thank you, Kevin Hart.).
- I saw Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. Tim Burton might be the reason I didn’t hate it. Loved the ending credits song by Florence + The Machine, “Wish That You Were Here”–even if the chorus had too much “lift” and noise for the rest of the song to me.
- Solace, starring Anthony Hopkins
- I revisited Phantasm, which I think either earned its cult following or I’m deluded because I saw this when I was a kid and thought it was pretty good. I didn’t know there were so many sequels. I think I watched four them.
- Couldn’t watch Hand of God. It felt too much watching Sons of Anarchy all over again, and not just because of the leading actor.
- Caught up on Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and watched Slingshot.
- I tried to watch The Leftovers, it was uncomfortable and took too long to get to the point.
- Rotted my brain with such pop media gems as Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, and Once Upon a Time.
- Some Jessica Jones, and a little Luke Cage, some of which was appreciated but too dark and graphic and I’m sick of 100% contrived for entertainment, dark and graphic “gritty” pretenses in my life.